BSR Winter school organized by TU/e, TUDelft and UTwente
We have only a few places left. The selection will be made on “first coming, first selected”. The registration is organized in two steps:
- Fill in the the application form with the required information in order to manifest your interest in attending the winter school school (no registration fee is required at this stage). All students of the winter school will be invited to present their ongoing work in poster sessions. They will be asked to submit a title and an abstract beforehand;
- You will be notified within 1 week if your application request has been accepted and the registration procedure will be sent to you via email.
The registration fee is 450€ and covers the following costs:
- costs for 5 nights (arrival on Sunday, October 23 afternoon) at Hotel de Paasberg.
- Meal costs for 5 days (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) excluding drinks during the dinners
- Participation in sessions
- Social events (e.g. welcome party, excursion, etc.)
Poster and presentation session
We strongly encourage participants to contribute to the BSR poster sessions and present their research ideas, on-going research and achieved results. Poster sessions give BSR participants the opportunity to present and discuss their work with senior BSR and speakers' researchers as well as other BSR participants. Three sessions will be organized during three days. Participants of selected posters will be invited to present their work during “Presentations session” and will have the opportunity to get feedback from our invited speakers and BSR senior researchers.
All winter school material will be collected in proceedings that are handed out to the participants.
- 15 September, 2016: Poster submission deadline (send your poster in A0 portrait with 1-2 pages abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Certificates of attendance and ECTS points
Participants having successfully completed the program will receive a certificate of attendance. No exam or grading will be provided. In addition, 3 ECTS points will be earned to SIKS, IPA and ASCI PhD students.