The management team of 3TU.BSR consists of Prof.dr.ir. Wil van der Aalst (Eindhoven University of Technology), Prof.dr. Arie van Deursen (Delft University of Technology), Prof.dr. Jaco van de Pol (University of Twente). Van der Aalst chairs the management team and serves a scientific director.
The following chairs/groups are involved:
- The Architecture of Information Systems (AIS) group at Eindhoven University of Technology (Van der Aalst).
- The Visualization (VIS) group at Eindhoven University of Technology (Van Wijk).
- The Software Engineering Research Group (SERG) at Delft University of Technology (Van Deursen)
- The Cybersecurity Group (CY) at Delft University of Technology (Lagendijk)
- The Formal Methods and Tools (FMT) at University of Twente (Van de Pol & Huisman)
Nine researchers will be appointed: 6 PhDs and 3 postdocs. In order to warrant sustainable embedding of the research in 3TU.Nirict and continuity after the end of the funded period, each PhD will be supervised by tenure track and senior faculty from two different universities. Note that, next to the group leaders, also tenure track researchers will be actively involved in the program.