This is an old revision of the document!
Limited places are still available. Applications will be accepted on the basis of “first come, first accepted”.
The registration fee is 600€* and covers the following costs:
- costs for 5 nights (arrival on Sunday, July 01 afternoon) at ParkHotel Val Monte. Participants will be accommodated in shared rooms of 2 persons.
- Meal costs for 5 days (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) excluding drinks at dinners
- Access to lectures & materials
- Social events (reception, excursion, etc.)
*For SIKS, IPA and ASCI students, the registration fees will be paid by SIKS, IPA and ASCI.
How to apply?
The registration is organized in two steps:
- Fill in the the application form below with the required information in order to manifest your interest in attending the summer school (no registration fee is required at this stage).
- You will be notified within 15 working days if your application request has been accepted and the registration procedure will be sent to you via email.
- Registration deadline:
April 15th 2018May 16th, 2018
Certificates of attendance and ECTS points
Participants having successfully completed the program will receive a certificate of attendance. No exam or grading will be provided. In addition, 3 ECTS points will be earned to SIKS, IPA and ASCI students.